Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Yeah I’m totally elsa kids come on over
I can’t breathe, this is so friggin cute
Like you don’t understand okay I was trapped for an hour on the second floor of the con with hundreds of children and their parents because everyone thought I was Elsa
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the khaleesi like The mother of dragons?
I was cosplaying dany I was mistaken for Elsa and wound up at a nine yr old girls birthday party this was the best day of my life
I thought she was Kalesi…
YES I WAS COSPLAYING KHALEESI
I WAS HOWEVER MISTAKEN ON AN ENORMOUS SCALE FOR ELSA OF ARENDELLE BY HUNDREDS OF SMALL CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERS
well you didnt have to use caps lock…
I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN, THE UNBURNT, OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, FIRST OF MY NAME; QUEEN OF MEEREEN; QUEEN OF THE ANDALS, THE RHYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN; LADY REGNANT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, KHALEESI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA, BREAKER OF CHAINS, AND MOTHER OF DRAGONS
AND I WILL USE CAPS LOCK IF I SO PLEASE
LET IT GO
LET IT GOOOOOOO
I woke my husband up laughing like a fucking donkey. Thanks tumblr.
EVERY TIME I SEE THIS POST IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER
Baby bat continuous ear wiggle
This is the most useful thing I’ve ever reblogged.
i used to think when people said my cousin twice removed that their cousin must’ve did some fucked up shit to get kicked out of the family twice
When I found this the first thing I thought was “now I can find out how Count Olaf is related to the Baudelaire children.”
let’s play Did I Always Have That Personality Trait Or Did I Absorb It From A Character?
Bonus round: wait one fucking second isn’t that something my friend says and now I’m saying it too
and then there’s my favorite: Did I Get That From My Friend Or Did They Get It From Me?
so i saw this photo of a harpy eagleand i thought “woah what a noble beast” so i searched for more photos and i just
even the babiesi mean
this goes with almost all predator birds
like look at this bearded vulture
such a majestic creature
but then it’s like
or this scretary bird like woah so beautiful
even good old bald eagle
like wow so regal
it just looks confused
LIFE LESSON: DON’T LOOK AT MAJESTIC BIRDS STRAIGHT ON.